Sunless again, but my mood today isn’t as sullen as the sky. Yesterday was fairly productive. Hand wrote the bathhouse scene in The Foreigner, a rough rendering, but you can’t improve what you have not written. Going to type it into the manuscript today.
Since February is almost over and the final month of the first quarter of 2020 approaches, I took a look at my first quarter plan:
- Finish edit and rewrite of The Foreigner by 3/31/2020
- Edit short story, We Love You More, for atmosphere
- Edit A Useful Blind (beta read comments) and figure out Act 3
- The Foreigner word count 16,697 edited from 31,067 finished 1st draft manuscript. Goal: 40,000 words
- We Love You More, 2,618 words. Ready to go.
- A Useful Blind, 20,149 words, completed the beta read comments.
The Foreigner has priority and my fingers are crossed that I get it done by March 31. We Love You More is waiting for my first choice market to open in March, and A Useful Blind needs the third act rewritten.
I’ll give myself a B.