Goodness! Seems like ages since I posted anything. It’s not like I don’t have content to write but the current WIP(s) take all my time–guess that’s the way it should be. Once I get started on one of them, the hours of the day stack themselves. Before I know it, another day has come and gone without my writing the post I have on my mind.
- I have not even finished all my travel posts or kept up with recording my progress here.
- I’ve finished the first draft of Writing Emotion.
- I submitted The Obelisk to market.
- I’ve written over 20,000 words on Runaway Heart and then sliced away a good many. Must have this novella finished by March 31st so it’s got priority for the month.
- I’ve finished the outline of A Fall of Diamonds. (This one’s careening through my mind like a runaway elephant, but can’t delve into the writing yet.)
Sean Coyne’s http://www.storygrid.com podcasts are keeping me going.