The Palace Guard, Gerome
Down to a couple boxes of manuscripts now. Time to think about my writing schedule. First up is The Bone Box, still in planning stage. Have lots of story notes and a corkboard scene layout in Scrivener. Ideas are still coming, weeds and daisies. The Bone Box is this year’s Nano book. I want to be ready when November gets here.
I’ve cleared the deck, all moved in, all unpacked 99% with just those last couple boxes of manuscripts to organize. All my novel files are now in the Cloud, but I’ve got 2 boxes of paper to clear. Paper, paper, paper–makes me crazy.
And then —
- Want to finish my Danube Waltz cruise posts
- Want to find a market for A Terrible Thing, again (Dust is out seeking a home, finally)
- Want to re-plot A Useful Blind (finished, but it’s a hot mess)
- Want to think about The Redemption of Cainan
- Also, my Regency, The Serene Widow
- And there’s: A Fall of Diamonds
- And: A Lamentation of Swans
- And a new short story
In my head this list is longer.