Alrighty! As promised, here is Part 2 of my Liebster Award nominations. (I accepted in the previous post.) The Liebster Award is a chance to promote and endorse great small blogs. To accept the award, you create 11 questions for your nominees.
- What fictional character do you remember most vividly and why?
- What genres do you enjoy reading?
- What was your happiest moment in high school?
- Did you go to your high school prom?
- What do you do to break writer’s block?
- Would you ever get a tattoo? Why?
- What foreign language would you like to learn?
- What’s your favorite music?
- If you could only wear one color, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- If you could visit Mars, would you? Why or why not?
Ink In My Coffee. I’ve enjoyed reading Devon’s blog for years. She writes the Jain Lazarus Adventures and her blog gives insight into the day by day writer’s life.
There’s always something thoughtful or humorous here, spiced by the writer’s unique sense of humor.
Damyanti writes from Singapore, giving wonderful peeks into the exotic world of Malaysia.
Living The Writer’s Life. After years of persistence and hard work, Ruth just sold her first novel, SHADOW OF THE LION, an epic historical novel about Alexander the Great, scheduled for release in Summer 2014. I’m buying!