Paperbackwriter’s 24 Days post set me to thinking…January’s almost over. What have I done so far…let’s check Moleskine…
- Five days out of seven, 17 days so far, the zombie run, 5 am to 7 pm. Tired already.
- Began yoga workouts at the gym
- Began outlining and story planning Chained (formerly known as Taken)
- Read one book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Started reading second book: Boneshaker
- Lots of writing in Moleskine
- Writing Saturday with Michelle
- Writer’s lunch with Janet
- Went to an information session for something I’m thinking of doing
- Got an estimate for Junior’s repair
- Wrote a few new pages on Chained
- Spent a Sunday afternoon at LB Aquarium
- Finally took down and put away the Christmas tree
- 7 pendrifter posts (including this one)
And still to come…a doctor’s appointment, the Egypt lecture at the Bowers Museum, and 4 more days of zombie run in this month.
So…how’s your January been/going?