- Completed the March Edit with 17 hours, 5 minutes of editing done on: A Lamentation of Swans; Blanchefleur; Breath of the Grave; and Three Heartbeats
- Story notes on A Lamentation of Swans, and outlined Chapter 1, working on Chapter 2. (Re-visualizing the entire story.)
- Responded to Wildside Press’s call for reviews. Received Two Worlds of Poul Anderson for review. Finished the first story; wrote my notes.
- Designed Spring Forward Writing Workshop, scheduled for May.
- Wrote in my journal and posted to pendrifter
Coffee cup salute to a productive April!