Rain again, but this morning’s drive in flowed without incident or accident. Not much writing done this week, but much thinking.
Friday Report #5
- Made notes for the February short story #2. Main character appeared in the misty mental landscape, but no story yet, only vague hints, possibilities wafting about like floaters in my mind’s eye.
- Responded to a freelance job — be a kick if they like my work.
- Finished the Gaius section, wrote the end scene for this particular part, moving onto the Mira section, but nothing happening there yet. Thinking…
- Sweet Taboo – on hiatus; writer strike.
- Taken — this working title will definitely change; re-reading the manuscript, making edit notes.
Monthly meeting with Michelle tomorrow.