Boreas and Oreithyia, Evelyn Pickering De Morgan
My favorite season is finally here–hot and sunny days galore. I’ve been busy gravitating between Shadow Walk and Sweet Taboo. Need a re-writing plan for Shadow Walk, which is shaping up to be a paranormal thriller rather than a horror novel. Fine by me.
Met with Michelle last Saturday, worked my way through the current draft of Shadow Walk, completed the read-through and edits and now I’m ready to start the re-write. Sweet Taboo on hold for a little bit, but I hope to get back to it soon.
At our meeting, Michelle and I did our half-year assessment.
- The Baby accepted at Dark Fire. :)))
- Submitted two short stories plus one more: Ghost of Roses.
- Completed 12 x 20 project.
- Added new scene to short story, The Girl in the Swamp
- Added 7,768 words to Sweet Taboo since May (good words too)
- Outline Shadow Walk.
- Develop Nathaniel in Sweet Taboo.
- Continue writing The Girl in the Swamp, short story.