Destiny, John William Waterhouse
Goals, Dreams & Resolutions 2013
- Finish writing Shadow Walk in the first 4 months of 2013. Deadline: April 30.
- Beat sheet Chained and outline the book.
- Plan the heist plot novella and do beat sheet.
- Continue working on A Lamentation of Swans.
- Print edition of Grave Shadows using Amazon’s CreateSpace
- Work on Deal/Torrance novella.
- Read Georgette Heyer’s Cousin Kate and also The Unknown Ajax in preparation for planning and writing Regency novel, The Serene Widow.
- Write Shadow Walk as a screenplay.
- Complete the Gotham Writers’ Workshop Non-Fiction Writing Course. Start date: Tuesday, February 5. End Date: March 19. (Registered 12/29/2012.)
- Make a living as a professional writer
- Establish Pendrifter Publishing
- Rhine River Cruise 2014. Maybe France?
- Travel to Venice, Italy
- Establish a non-profit foundation for writers, giving grants and scholarships
- I resolve to make weekly writing goals, and do at least one thing each week toward those goals.
- I resolve to write 1000 new words a week, and shall write at least one page toward this goal every day.
- I resolve to not be stopped by the perfection monkey and his rocks: frustration and distraction.
- I resolve to design a writing schedule and stick to it.